Saturday, January 10, 2015

New Year New Recipes

Did I mention I'm really bad at updating my blogs? Because it's 2015 and I have not been keeping up with everything I should. So much to do, so little time, as the saying goes. Partly, I have all but abandoned cooking my own meals because I just couldn't find the time to do it with school, extracurricular, work, project, endlessthingsthatneedmyattention, etc... And boy, did it cost me. Eating out most of the time is expensive! Not to mention generally unhealthy. In the last few weeks or so, I've been trying to get back to home-cooking, partly because I miss having a decent home-made meal, and partly because my student-loan repayment kicked in and now I have to do some much needed budget trimming. :(

I have recently been documenting some of my recipes. They are nothing fancy, just some simple things. So since it's a new year, I will have some new recipes, as well as revisiting/revising some of my old ones... and to be honest it still kind of surprises me that these pages get a few hits every few days or so. People are actually reading this shit? Well thank you, and good for you.

On with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment