Sunday, August 12, 2012

Brief Update/Change

Not that anyone cares, but I am officially changing this to both a food and travels blog. These two aspects have become increasingly tied together in the past few years that it makes no sense to separate them. Really, it should be food, travel, and photography, my three fondest hobbies. (Is travel even considered a hobby? More like just fun-times? Fun-times are quite arbitrary, I suppose... I digress.)

At any rate, I cannot churn out my photos fast enough and therefore cannot make blog posts!!! Ahhhh! Problem with taking hundreds of pictures per session is that I can never finish editing!

I really should be more on top of this, since if I don't document my experiences somehow, I am bound to forget things... which would be really a shame. My life is not together. What else is new?

a;skfjas;ldjflaksdjf

On a totally unrelated note, since this summer has been unusually hot and humid, I see people hanging out on their balconies/patios more around the apartments. It's quite fascinating to people-watch sometimes... and slightly creepy, I suppose.... Ok, maybe just creepy... Who seriously will still say that humanity contributed global warming is not affecting the world climate?! I think my cats are so hot that their puny brains are melting... they've been dumber than usual. So adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment